This Copper utensils is essential for the synthesis of hemoglobin, Bone strength and immunity Building. copper helps to maintain digestive health, healing wounds and relieves pains. Copper is an antioxidant and anti-arcinogenic which prevents cell damage and slows down aging. Copper is the primary element of producing melanin (pigmentation of the eyes, hair and skin) in the human body.
Traditional Indian Style 6 Inches Copper Hawan Kund Agnihotra Ideal Pooja Accessory Ritual
- Hawan Kund is one of the most important part for the ritual.It”s a very sacred structure from where the fire communicates all our prayers to different deities. Easy to use and perform sacred pooja rituals.
- The structure of the havan kund itself generates energy to perform the rituals. Made as per authentic vedic science in copper. This havan can be used in homes, temples, religious ceremonies. Available in various sizes Havan is a sacred fire ritual done in the Hindu tradition.
- SIZE – Dimensions 6 Inches Approx, Material – Copper , WEIGHT – 330 Grams ( Approx ).
- It is a worship item made up of copper. Some woods, dhoop, ghee are burnt in this hawan kund. It is provided with two copper handles easy to hold & shift the hawan kund from one place to other. It has a flat bottom that can be placed easily on flat surface.
- The structure of hawan kund itself generates energy to perform the ritual. The sacred fire acts as a link between man’s consciousness and the cosmic consciousness.
100 in stock