This Panchamu- khi Ganesha is shown having five faces . Pancha means Five and mukhi means faced. Panchmukhi Ganesha is embodiment of all potencies. The most relevant meaning of the five-headed Ganesh is certainly that these heads symbolize the five kosha in the subtile anatomy experienced Annamaya kosha: the flesh body made of matter Pranamaya kosha: the breath body, or energy body Manomayakosha: the mental body Vighnnamayakosha: the body of the Upper Consciousness Anandamayakosha: the body of Cosmic Bless. Thus, the fifth head of Ganesh symbolizes the highest level of yogic experience, called Anandamayakosha, or Sat-Chit-Ananda , the Pure Consciousness without qualification. Thus this form of Lord Ganesha when kept in home/office , brings auspicious vibrations of spirituality, harmony and bliss. Placing Panchamukhi Vinayaka or 5 faced Ganesha facing towards east, either in your home or office, would work wonders.
Polyresin Panchmukhi Ganesh Idol /Ganesha murti 5 face Ganesh ji Figurine Spiritual 9cm Approx Statue
- It will bring all prosperity, health and wealth to a person. It removes all obstacles in one’s life.
- Panchamukhi Ganesha is shown having five faces. Pancha means Five and mukhi means faced.
- Each head of Panchamukhi Ganesh symbolises the Pancha Koshas or five sheaths in the subtle anatomy of human beings. They are the Annamaya, Pranamaya, Manomaya, Vijnanamaya, and Anandamaya. The five faces symbolise the five components that make for the human physique.
- Worshipping this idol evokes the power to regulate these five senses which include renunciation, divine love, affection, authenticity and brave action.Best suits for car dashboard, Temple, Puja, Home & Office Décor. An Ideal Gift for friends or relatives who are ardent worshipers of Lord Ganesh.
- Enhance your home decor by this graceful exclusive Panchmukhi Ganesha Idol symbol of prosperity, fortune and success. Product colour may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings.
100 in stock