HORSESHOES ARE AVAILABLE IN A WIDE VARIETY OF MATERIALS AND STYLES, DEVELOPED FOR DIFFERENT TYPES OF HORSE AND FOR THE WORK THEY DO. THE MOST COMMON MATERIALS ARE STEEL AND ALUMINIUM,HORSESHOES HAVE LONG BEEN CONSIDERED LUCKY. THEY WERE ORIGINALLY MADE OF METAL, A MATERIAL THAT WAS BELIEVED TO WARD OFF EVIL SPIRITS, AND TRADITIONALLY WERE HELD IN PLACE WITH SEVEN NAILS, SEVEN BEING THE LUCKIEST NUMBER.
Horseshoe/Ghode Ki Naal Nazar Battu with Evil Eye Fancy for Home, Office, Shops & Car Dashboard Hanging Golden Black – (3×4 Inches) 1 Piece
- Horse shoe/ghode ki naal nazar battu-evil eye protector for Long believed to be a source of good luck, this horseshoe will add a touch of farmhouse charm to your shop, garage, office or barn.
- The evil eye is a “look” or “stare” that is believed to bring bad luck for the person at whom it is directed for reasons of envy or dislike. . It is a curse or legend believed to be cast by this malevolent glare, and usually given to a person when they are unaware.
- Hang it above the door of your business or home to bring good luck to all within it.
- Material: Brass, Due to Handmade Product Color Might be Different.
- A traditional showpiece made with high quality material and stylish design. This metal horse shoe nazar battu is considered lucky & used to ward off the evil eye. It brings positivity to your home, office, shops, cars other places and removes negativity from your life. Perfect gift for inauguration, gathering, etc.
100 in stock