Presenting A Religious Moli Kalawa Wrist Thread Band. Material – Cotton Thread. Color: Red And Yellow. Sale For: Choose Your Option Mouli Or Kalawa Is A Cotton Red Thread Roll Considered To Be Very Sacred And Used In All Religious Purposes Of The Hindus. The Thread Is Used As An Offering Of Cloth To The Deity. The Mouli Thread Is An Integral Part Of Any Puja. Normally The Mouli Is Tied Around The Sadhana Article That Is Mouli Is Tied Around A Copper Tumbler Filled With Water. On Its Mouth Is Placed Five Mango Leaves And A Coconut In A Red Cloth Is Place It Over The Mouth Of The Tumbler. This Represents The Shrine You Are Offering Puja. Next Before The Start Of The Puja The Red Sacred Thread Is Tied Around The Wrist Of The Members Of The Family. As A Rule All Males And Married Females Wear It On The Right Hand. Unmarried Females Wear It On Their Left Hands. Only The Brahmin Females Both Married And Unmarried Can Wear It In Their Right Hands. The Basic Significance Of Wearing This Thread Is To Get Blessings From God..
Holy Hindu Wrist Thread Band Religious Pooja Accessories Mauli Kalawa Moli Pack of 2
- MAULI MOLI HINDU RELIGION POOJA HAVAN;POWER, PROSPERITY, VAASTU DOSH MONEY STRENGTH;FINANCIAL STABILITY LUCK GAMBLE;Planetary issues, stress, worries, health problems and insomnia;For fortune & wellness, HEART HEALER
- Cotton strings in form of yarn in full Colored, however, other dye combination exist. It sometimes has knots which are tied up while reciting Sanskrit mantras to invoke Brahman and is worn to ward off evil from the person who wears this red thread.
- Made By Indian Artisans, Color may vary a little.
- IDEAL FOR PUJA PRAYER HOUSE WARMING ,WEDDINGS & AUSPICIOUS OCCASIONS,FESTIVALS OF INDIA.
- Purification in thoughts- If we wear it on the wrist, it will help to purify our thoughts and turn it into positive one
100 in stock