This Diyas are often used temporarily as lighting for special occasions, while diyas made of brass are permanent fixtures in homes and temples. Diyas are native to India, and are often used in Hindu, Sikh, Jain and Zoroastrian religious festivals such as Diwali, Karthikai Deepam or the Kushti ceremony. The diyas are mainly used as oil lamps. The wrick is made from cotton and the oil used is mostly vegetable oil.
Handmade Indian Brass Peacock Panchmahal Diya Oil Lamp Engraved 4 in 1 Adjustable Pooja Home Decor Deepawali Decoration Gift Set 12 + Free Cotton Wicks -1Piece
- Beautiful Brass 4 Layer Peacock Brass Metal Diya are integral custom or tradition to start all the auspicious events by lighting the lamp to create a spiritual atmosphere.
- Package Contains: 4 Layer Diya. Size – Height – 12 Inches , Diameter: 3 Inches.Traditional Design Very appealing and Eye Catching.
- Beautiful Brass diyas. They are hand made and looks very elegant to light-in up your festival.
- The Brass for Pooja Essential Needs. Where we are assist you with the widest range of all Seasonal Festival Items, Sculpture, Incense, Diya, any Many more. Pick any of them according to your likings and necessities to direct your Puja function propitiously.
- Perfect Gifting Idea: This Diya comes in beautiful Gift Packaging. You Can Gift this beautiful Kuber Diya Set to your friends, Relatives and neighbors on religious occasion new home/ house inauguration, Kirtan, Diwali Return Gift, Mundan, return gifts for Indian housewarming Return Gifts indian, Pooja, Babyshower and Other.
100 in stock