Red Chandan Mala Introduction: There are two kinds of Sandalwood: Red (Rakta) and while (Shweta). Rosaries of red Sandalwood are useful for propitiating the goddesses whereas of white are useful for the gods. Sandal trees are found mostly in the forests of Assam. It is heavier than the other wood and sinks in water. Frigidity is its quality. White Sandalwood has a sweet aroma, which is its main quality. Sandalwood is useful in the treatment of disorder in blood, loose stools, headache; ailments caused by disorder of wind, bile and cough in the system, worm and vomiting. This is called by different names in different languages. Use: Goddesses shower their benediction on the person who wears a Mala of red sandalwood and if he wears that of white, gods shower their benediction on him. The Japs of Vishnu, Ram, Krishna and Jupiter are performed with a white sandalwood Mala. A man can have virtuous mentality, peace of mind, sufficient sleep, etc. and faith in gods if he wears a white sandalwood Mala.
100% Pure Natural Rosewood red Sandalwood 8mm Handmade 108+1 Beads Prayer japa mala Necklace -Energized Yoga Meditation Beads japa mala Prayer Beads Yoga Necklace Free Mala Bag for Gift
- Red Sandalwood Mala is used for peace and empowering rituals.protect the wearer from physical harm by taking the abuse upon themselves
- Sandalwood Mala Benefits The wearer of Red Chandan Mala enjoys all comforts at his command, but remains unattached.
- Sandalwood Rosary is good for welcoming and for giving honor. Wearing Sandal Mala has a cooling effect on the mind and it soothes pitra dosha and helps one to overcome the senses.
- Red Sandalwood Rosary promotes tranquility and is an aid to meditation.The mala comes with the beautiful Bag, Pouch for Gift
- Keep in a place of sanctity.Wash them occasionally to remove dirt and dust.
100 in stock